Key Facts about DECU ATM Deposit Transactions:
- Depositing into an ATM is easy and convenient at a DECU ATM. No fumbling for an envelope. Simply enter your cash or a check into the machine after following the onscreen prompts. Once your transaction is complete, your transaction record will include an image/ picture of the check. If cash is deposited, an itemized listing of your denominations deposited will be included on your transaction record.
- eDeposit is available through our Mobile banking app also. Log-in to Mobile Banking, select eDeposits and follow the onscreen prompts. Download DECU Mobile Banking from the App Store.
- If you do not have access to our ATMs or offices, you may prefer to purchase a money order and then deposit it into your DECU account via the following services: eDeposit or by mail to Deere Employees Credit Union | 3950 38th Avenue | Moline, IL 61265
- All ATM deposits are subject to a two (2) business day hold. The amount released immediately is determined by your account relationship.
- ATM machines not owned by DECU may accept a foreign deposits (meaning deposits for another institution). Unfortunately, we do not have a list of ATMs that offer foreign deposit services.
ASK US A QUESTION
“DECU has always been hands down the best I have experienced with banking. They have always answered any questions and...Read More→
"I was asked: "What is the most important improvement we could make to the vehicle loan process?" I honestly couldn't...Read More→
"Being retired military, I joined the Pentagon Federal Credit Union over 45 yrs ago. I noticed as they grew larger,...Read More→
"Carrie Smith is one of the best loan officers that I have ever worked with. She is very personable and...Read More→