What are the advantages of being a member of Deere Employees Credit Union?
There are three major differences in Deere Employees Credit Union versus other financial institutions.
1. No Need to Stand in Lines: Our focus is to make it convenient for you to bank with us on your schedule, not ours.
- Call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and we will answer the phone with a live person
- Access your accounts any time of the day through Mobile Banking or Online Banking
- Get cash at more than 80,000 ATMs around the country without paying a fee
2. You Share In Our Financial Success: Our members share in our financial success through best in market rates, lower or no fees and our Owner Participation Rebate. The year-end rebate returns excess earnings to our members in the form of additional earnings on savings and interest rebates on loans.
3. Measurably Superior Service: We survey our members on a regular basis to see how we are doing. Our management team, along with our Member Experience Manager, review all feedback and work to enhance the member experience.
“DECU has always been hands down the best I have experienced with banking. They have always answered any questions and...Read More→
"I was asked: "What is the most important improvement we could make to the vehicle loan process?" I honestly couldn't...Read More→
"Being retired military, I joined the Pentagon Federal Credit Union over 45 yrs ago. I noticed as they grew larger,...Read More→
"Carrie Smith is one of the best loan officers that I have ever worked with. She is very personable and...Read More→