Your vehicle research tool
DECU Carshop is your place to find your next vehicle. You can research new or pre-owned vehicles from local dealerships or nationally.
DECU Carshop lets you:
- Compare vehicles across brands
- Get a CARFAX* for used vehicles
- Save vehicles to view later
- See local dealership inventory
- Build your new dream car virtually
It’s fun and free to use, and with over 4 million vehicles to search from, finding the right vehicle is easy!
Buy your next vehicle the smart way
Here is a step-by-step process for getting the best deal and best financing on your next vehicle purchase:
- Research and find the vehicle that is right for you.
DECU carshop is a great tool to help you make the best choice.
- Get pre-approved for your loan from DECU to get the best loan. You can apply for an auto loan online by logging in to Online Banking and clicking on the Loan Requests tab. Or you can apply by calling (800) 338-6739.
- Go to the dealership and just write a check for the vehicle.
That’s right – there’s no need to finance your vehicle at the dealership if you are pre-approved from DECU. You can save money on financing fees and get a great loan rate. Just write a check for the final purchase price plus tax and Vehicle Service Agreement and DECU will transfer the funds into your account automatically.
- Finally, don’t forget to get insurance on your new vehicle.
DECU Insurance Services provides you multiple quotes from a number of carriers to get you the best coverage at the most competitive rate possible, all with the service you have come to expect from Deere Employees Credit Union. Get your free, no obligation quote here or call us at 844-578-5566.
That’s it. Follow these steps and you can take back control of the vehicle purchase process, get the best vehicle for you with the best financing and actually enjoy buying your new vehicle.
*CARFAX* is a registered trademark of CARFAX, Inc., a unit of IHS Inc. A CARFAX report may not be available for every vehicle, depending upon dealer participation.
“DECU has always been hands down the best I have experienced with banking. They have always answered any questions and...Read More→
"I was asked: "What is the most important improvement we could make to the vehicle loan process?" I honestly couldn't...Read More→
"Being retired military, I joined the Pentagon Federal Credit Union over 45 yrs ago. I noticed as they grew larger,...Read More→
"Carrie Smith is one of the best loan officers that I have ever worked with. She is very personable and...Read More→