Lost or Stolen Card - Deere Employees Credit Union skip to Main Content

What number do I call to report lost or stolen VISA credit cards?

To report your card lost or stolen contact VISA Card Services at (800) 449-7728.

How do I report my debit card as lost or stolen?

Please contact us immediately at (800) 338-6739 to report your Debit card as lost or stolen.

If my debit card is lost or stolen, how long does it take to get a replacement card?

Debit cards are not processed locally and can generally take 7-10 business days to be received.

We want to help you during this time with whatever you may need.  If you haven’t already reported your card as lost or stolen, please call us at (800) 338-6739 to do so.

How much does it cost to replace a lost debit card?

The credit union charges $5 for a replacement Debit card.


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


“DECU has always been hands down the best I have experienced with banking. They have always answered any questions and...Read More

"I was asked: "What is the most important improvement we could make to the vehicle loan process?" I honestly couldn't...Read More

"Being retired military, I joined the Pentagon Federal Credit Union over 45 yrs ago. I noticed as they grew larger,...Read More

"Carrie Smith is one of the best loan officers that I have ever worked with. She is very personable and...Read More

"The primary reason would be that I am confident if I recommended someone to use DECU that they would receive...Read More


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.